Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I'm back!! I've been sick, having serious sinus issues. I've found a combination of meds that seems to be helping. The weather where I am has been so up and down it sends my sinuses in a tailspin. Hopefully I'm on the upturn.

As for Garnished Girl I've made some new items. I have new headbands for babies and more. I Will be posting pictures soon. I've also ordered some crawlers and bloomers. I can't wait to get them!

My husband is sitting next to me being silly. He said I should make him some "Garnished Guy" items. LOL!  I'm always looking for new ideas. What would you like to see Garnished Girl make or carry?

 This is one of my favorite. It's made with shabby flowers attached to an elastic headband. To see more items like this visit my Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.328329667219679.93687.132407340145247&type=3#!/pages/Garnished-Girl/132407340145247
or my website, www.garnishedgirl.com

With state testing and grading completed I can now focus on participating in some shows. My goal is to do 2 a month until crafting season is over. And of course I'll be making new items.

Well I'm going to get off of here for now. Miss Carter needs milk so I'm going to run to the store. I'll try to remember to tell you all about my new money saving passion.

Until next time.

Kareen

No comments:

Post a Comment