Wednesday, April 18, 2012

No Worries

OMG! I had the worst headache last night. I went to bed as soon as hubby got home. Needless to say I'm now behind, in my old way of thinking that is. Instead of worrying about what didn't get done I'm just going to make a new plan and to be honest I haven't really thought about what I want to accomplish tonight. I'm just glad my head isn't pounding. I think my plans for tonight will be to just play it by ear. Something will be accomplished.

Well enough about me not feeling well. I think tonight I'll spotlight an item. Tonight's item will be this little girl's headband.

It can be created to fit newborns and up. Since most of my hair accessories have a girl name this one will be called, "Bryn" due to that's who the first one was made for. I plan on making several in different colors but leave the bottle cap open for personalization. What do you think? Keep your eyes open for more Bryns on my Facebook page and website.

Are you following me on Twitter? If you're not you should! I now have my Facebook and Twitter linked so you will never miss a deal, special, or game.

Well I think I've written enough for tonight. See you here in a few days.

TTFN!
Kareen

No comments:

Post a Comment