Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Welcome!

This is my first time doing a blog. I will post information here pertaining to Garnished Girl on Facebook as well as the website when it is up and running.

First thing, every month I will create a new "For Sale" album with the month in the title. I will add all ready to ship items to that album. If there is something you would like to purchase simply make a note in the comment box below the picture. Leaving Paypal info would be best but I do understand that some people want to keep that private.

I recently decided to get some help with the Facebook page and two of my fans, Sophia and Stephanie have so graciously stepped up to the plate to be my assistants. Please make sure to give them a big welcome:) They are excited and ready to go. They will try to answer any questions you may have while I'm away from the computer.

I am currently in the process of creating new items for the 4th of July. Stay tuned for them.

Feel free to share your thoughts on what you would like to see Garnished Girl carry in their product line or create. I will soon be carrying petti items and other children's items as soon as I can find a supplier that meets my needs.

If you need to contact me you may do so at garnishedgirl@yahoo.com

Have a great day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Showing love from {Ga Ga Galore}..welcome to the world of blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very well stated! I think you will have no problems with this "blogging"

    ReplyDelete