Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Confession and Sneak Peek



OK, I'm trying out this blogging thing. Every once in a while I'm going to post a confession or secret. So, my confession for today is....I've been to Hobby Lobby everyday this week so far. I know I'll go on Friday because that's when they get their delivery and I'm hoping what I'm looking for will be part of their delivery. And, I'm pretty sure I'll find a reason to go there again tomorrow. So while I'm at it, I might as well go on Saturday as well. I love that store!!

The other thing I'm going to do with this blog is offer sneak peeks of new items. I'm currently preparing items for the 4th of July so here's a sneak peek at a tutu and hair accessories. What are your thoughts. I figure, "simply stated". Who thinks I should do some Over The Top(OTT)  items? Share your thoughts. I want to know what you're looking for.

Finally, I currently have over 700 hundred fans which means pretty soon I'll be planing a 1000 fans celebration. So, remember to send your friends to my Facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Garnished-Girl/132407340145247?sk=wall. The sooner I get to 1000 fans, the sooner we can celebrate.

Don't forget, since you took the time to stop by why not leave a comment. I love hearing from my fans!

Kareen

1 comment:

  1. I am all for over the top items, just need to think what exactly I am looking for at the moment! These all american bow/band themes are really great!

    ReplyDelete